2/25/10

Might as well face it, I'm addicted to mugs..

Heck to the yes...I love mugs. Anything cutesy or charming, I gravitate towards. Maybe I shouldn't because I'm not sure how well that sells. Ah well..it's only a .20 posting, right?

The most excellent


                                          "HEARTS IN MOTION" MUG

  This one coming to a LapineOurs Vintage store near you. www.lapineours.etsy.com, is of course what I speak of. 

The "DEAR FATHER II" Mug 

Which is Part II because it is the sequel to the first Dear Father Mug, more regal in stature.
Here is "DEAR FATHER" the first. He went to a good home in Aurora, IL 
 has also found a place to roost, I was sad to see her go.
is a new addition to the shop. She came all the way from 1978. What a sweetheart.
The BLUE GOOFBALL MUG, I loved this one, always cheered me up :D



:

No comments:

Post a Comment