3/5/10

I've been featured in my first VESTies Treasury!!

About two weeks ago, I joined a vintage team on etsy called VintageEtsySociety. Check out the blog here

Deb from ArtandOldLace, who is a fellow VESTier (vintage etsy-er lol) was generous enough to include me in her treasury, but...I am in there twice!! My 50s woven straw bag is featured (and was sold on Monday and is on its way to a lovely home in Sweden) as are my chestnut SWEET PEA ankle boots. I am honored and very very grateful. Thank you Deb!!

This has been a busy week, I had the most sales ever, on Monday I had three in one day! Anyway, its been crazy all week, so I am taking pictures and editing and shipping all week, trying to catch up. Shipped all my items, and now I have to update the shop! Today I sold my PLAID and LEATHER Gardener Boots, I hope they will serve their owner well this spring! Anyway, less blogging, more posting. I look forward to the weekend :D

No comments:

Post a Comment